[Spambayes] Training question - Pickle

Gary Smith Gary at doctorgary.net
Mon May 8 19:12:40 CEST 2006

Addendum:

I should have mentioned that after this problem, when
double click the icon or select "review messages" I get
the following message instead:

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyc", line 470, in
found_terminator

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 519, in onReview

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 229, in
_buildReviewKeys

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute
'keys'

Gary