[Spambayes] sb_mboxtrain.py does not train on all messages?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 9 12:38:19 CEST 2006

> I have the following script that I run occasionally to train on ham
> and spam:
[...]
> I'm confused about the "Trained 4 out of 6 messages". sb_mboxtrain.py
> doesn't train on all messages?

With Maildir folders, it only trains on messages in the cur directory
and not in the new directory, unless you use the -n flag.  See
sb_mboxtrain.py --help.

> By the way, what's a fast way to see some ham/spam statistics like
> in the
> Outlook plugin?

What statistics are you after?  sb_mboxtrain doesn't store as much
information as sb_server/Outlook, so there isn't as much you can find
out.