[Spambayes] ONLINE JOB OFFER...

Richard Mason mmgroupcoy at everymail.net
Tue May 9 12:16:18 CEST 2006

MM Group Handling
Unit 15
Carlyon Road Industrial Estate
Atherstone
Warwickshire CV9 1LQ
United kingdom
Tel: +44-703-190-7869
Fax:+44-870-479-6750

I am Mr. Richard.H.Mason Managing Director MM Group Handling.
We are a trading company that is into the hire,sales and service of electrical trucks,fork truks and associated materials handling

equipments and diverse range of battery electric vehicles which can be readily adapted for customers specific requirements to the

USA,Canada and selected locations in Europe.

We are searching for individuals or a company who can act as our representative/payment agent in your country and earn 10% of

every payment made through you to us.

For further details, do endeavour to forward the following below to us OR call +44-703-190-7869

1. Full Names:
2. Company Name:
3. Full Contact Address:
4. Tel and Fax Numbers:

Regards,
Richard.H.Manson
Managing Director

Copyright © 2004 MM Group Handing! All rights reserved