[Spambayes] pre-filter the Review web page

ckamas at dslextreme.com ckamas at dslextreme.com
Tue May 9 19:01:08 CEST 2006

How Can I pre-filter the training web page?  I get a lot of email from mailing lists that have a
very low instance of SPAM and I would like to ignore them.  Is there a way I can have
spambayes toss them so I can concentrate on the rest of the mail without having to sift
through the mailing lists?  Is the only way to do this is to directly filter the data base?  If so
what files do I need to touch with a bash script?

Chuck