[Spambayes] Disappearing not received mail! Have read troublshooting

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Sat May 13 00:07:05 CEST 2006

SpamBayes has NO CAPABILITY to delete mail - neither
intentionally nor accidentally.

What version of SpamBayes are you using?
What eMail client?
Do you have any mail handling rules in place?
Any other information relevant to your setup?

> Fix this or we're done.

Interesting way to ask for help with an open source (read FREE)
program!

 - Bill H. (Happy SpamBayes user, not a developer)

--
We take security very seriously.
All outgoing mail is scanned and