[Spambayes] SpamBayes Web Interface: Home

Gary Smith Gary at doctorgary.net
Sun May 14 03:23:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

I needed to delete the database due to corruption and
start anew.

I've been saving my spam in a folder in Pegasus in case
of this eventuality. I thought I could copy the raw
data in Pegasus and by clicking the "view information"
tab on the spambayes taskbar icon, enter this raw
data in the "Train on a message, mbox file or dbx file"
section.

When I paste the raw data of a known spam into the
data entry window Where it says:
Train on a message, mbox file or dbx file
Either upload a message, mbox or dbx file:
Or paste one whole message (including headers) here:"

& click on "train as spam", it does not reflect in the
status & configuration section as a spam has been
trained.

How do I activate that facility?

Thanks,

Gary