[Spambayes] SpamBayes Web Interface: Home

Gary Smith Gary at doctorgary.net
Sun May 14 09:03:07 CEST 2006

Hi Tony,

I looked in that temp folder and found these results
(listed at the bottom of this reply) I see no error
messages.

Also, in the advanced filtering options I had selected
under "interface options" the default training for
HAM, SPAM & Unsure was to list them all as unsure.
Somehow most everything came in & was listed as
HAM including two spam.

I'd like to train those two HAM as spam but they
shouldn't have been classified as ham in the first
place because they didn't come in as defered.

Ideas at this point?

Thanks!

Gary

> >> Do the logs contain any errors messages?
> >
> > I looked in the spambayes folder in Program files and the proxy
> > folder in the documents & settings tree but I haven't noticed
> > anything I see as a log.
> [...]
> > Which file would I look for as a log?
>
> They are in your temp directory, called SpamBayesServer1.log,
> SpamBayesServer2.log, and so on (up to 4).  Your temp directory is
> likely to be C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Temp
> (note that this folder is often hidden).
>
> =Tony.Meyer

Log 1:
C:\Program Files\SpamBayes\lib\spambayes.modules
C:\Program
Files\SpamBayes\lib\spambayes.modules\spambayes\l
anguages
Service not available. Using thread.
doctorgary.net:110
Listener on port 111 is proxying
mailhost.chi.ameritech.net:110
User interface url is http://localhost:8880/
doctorgary.net:110
Listener on port 111 is proxying
mailhost.chi.ameritech.net:110
doctorgary.net:110
Listener on port 111 is proxying
mailhost.chi.ameritech.net:110
doctorgary.net:110
Listener on port 111 is proxying
mailhost.chi.ameritech.net:110

Log 2:
C:\Program Files\SpamBayes\lib\spambayes.modules
C:\Program
Files\SpamBayes\lib\spambayes.modules\spambayes\l
anguages
Service not available. Using thread.
doctorgary.net:110
Listener on port 111 is proxying
mailhost.chi.ameritech.net:110
User interface url is http://localhost:8880/
doctorgary.net:110
Listener on port 111 is proxying
mailhost.chi.ameritech.net:110
doctorgary.net:110
Listener on port 111 is proxying
mailhost.chi.ameritech.net:110

Log 3:
C:\Program Files\SpamBayes\lib\spambayes.modules
C:\Program
Files\SpamBayes\lib\spambayes.modules\spambayes\l
anguages
Service not available. Using thread.
doctorgary.net:110
Listener on port 111 is proxying