[Spambayes] (no subject)

Mike Causer mikec at mikecauser.com
Wed May 17 21:26:59 CEST 2006

On Wed, 17 May 2006 13:18:18 -0400 "Jesse Pelton" <jsp at PKC.com> wrote:

> As far as I know, SpamBayes has no fax list. In fact, I'd be amazed if
> it had one. Faxes cost money and SpamBayes is a zero-budget operation,
> besides which there's no reason for anyone associated with the project
> to send faxes.

Requests like this have turned up once or twice a year since I've been
reading the list.  I don't see the saame thing on other lists, so I
wonder if a fax scammer is in fact putting the Spambayes list address as
a fake contact?

If Ms Browning still has the original it would be very interesting to
see it.  Perhaps the law firm of Adelson, Testan and Brundo will know if
California has a junk fax law?

Mike
Mike Causer                          Email - mailto:mikec at mikecauser.com
GPG KeyID 1C2DDA07                       WWW - http://www.mikecauser.com