[Spambayes] Probable error in Windows FAQ

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 18 00:51:58 CEST 2006

> As an Open Format Proponent, I'd sugest either plain text with a hard
> break between paragraphs and don't wrap the lines. If you're concered
> about a readable format, then use a simple html editor and create the
> file using basic html tags. This completely avoids the entire issue
> of Word and it's ever increasing file sizes, allows for the inclusion
> of graphics and can be easilly inserted into a website with minimal
> effort.

There seems to be some misconception here, I believe.

The SpamBayes FAQ is available in HTML.  The HTML is automatically
generated from ReST (restructured text).  What is being discussed is
not the format in which the FAQ will be available (there are no plans
to change this), but the format in which a patch/addition to the FAQ
will be submitted.