[Spambayes] No Filterable Mail Selected

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu May 18 13:34:18 CEST 2006

In my experience, that message usually means that I have inadvertently
selected a group header (in an Outlook view that groups messages by some
criterion). Spambayes allows you to select multiple messages for
reclassification, but not by selecting the group header.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Cindi Leacock
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:54 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] No Filterable Mail Selected

Hi,
I am working on Windows Microsoft Office 2003. I have SPAM BAYES
OutlookBinary Add-In Version (July 2004).
When I click on a message to Send to Spam or Recover from Spam I receive
the error message: ! No Filterable Mail Items Were Selected. The filter
is enabled on the system. I have reconfigured SPAM BAYES and can't get
rid of this nuisance. After I click twice and click ok on the error
message it sends it to SPAM or recovers it from SPAM.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Cindi Leacock
Science Writer