[Spambayes] ONLINE JOB OFFER...

amedee at amedee.be amedee at amedee.be
Tue May 23 08:54:38 CEST 2006

> If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
> sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain
> or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to
> this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

Disclaimer: by sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing
that:

     1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
     2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and
        make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as
        it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
     3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your
        company.
     4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality
        that may be included on your message

--
Amedee Van Gasse