[Spambayes] Troubleshooting Doc

Steve Montgomery steve at photograds.com
Tue May 23 20:03:23 CEST 2006

I'm desperately seeking a doc on the following issue:

I had the misfortune of having Outlook 2003 go down while spambayes was
busy
cleaning a folder with 31,000 messages.  The toolbar locked up and
spambayes
stopped working.  I have uninstalled Spambayes, Python and the
extensions
and re-installed.  I am unable to get outlook to bring up the "welcome
wizard".  What is the magical registry entry that gets this all moving
again?

Same issue as mine...........The link to the doc referenced in this post
is "not found"

I'm being buried under without my beloved Spambayes.

Many thanks.

Steve

CSi/photograds.com
800-656-8888 x102