[Spambayes] Multiple mailserver set up

Nick Iredale solcuadrado at wanadoo.es
Tue May 23 19:45:16 CEST 2006

I'm not sure if this is an email client limitation or a SpamBayes
limitation/bug, but I'm unable to set up more than 4 proxies.  If I do,
the connection to 127.0.0.1 is refused for any more than that.

I'm using 110, 111, 112, 313 as the port numbers (the latter to test if
higher ones work, one of the mail servers I have listed by name and
three by IP address.

WinXP Pro, Turnpike email client.  AVG, but not set up with specific
proxies (so I'm not sure if it's doing it's job in these instances)
--
Nick Iredale