[Spambayes] Thank you for sending us your question for Jennifer.

betty mulrooney bettyamulrooney at alltel.net
Mon May 29 01:32:54 CEST 2006

I really don't have a question. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this and I hope it goes to the right place.
I just finished reading Jen's statement on brangelina.........I could just hug her to death. It's about time she said something. And she did it so beautifully. I am so proud of her. I have been divorced so I know how it is and to finally let her opinions out  (to the public...I'm sure she has to friends ) is a great step. I absolutely hate seeing them constantly rubbing it in and Jen (thankfully) has hit back and it's great. You watch,  now they will say they are married. Got married in some foreign country or something stupid like that.  I don't have any use at all for them...never did for her and now he has sunk to her level. They have lied and tried to deceive the public too.  Wouldn't touch in public but then went home together !!!  How stupid do they think we are?
I hope Jen is doing great now...It always takes a while but it will be OK.  She is much better off without him. He showed his true character and it is far below Jennifer's.
As I said this is not a question and I really don't want it published ...I just want Jen to know that I am glad she finally said something and did it so nicely. All the people I have talked to (and myself) are definitely with her.

Proud of Jen,
Betty A. Mulrooney