[Spambayes] Thank you for sending us your question for Jennifer.

Gary Smith Gary at doctorgary.net
Mon May 29 22:03:12 CEST 2006

It's spam alright. The first one tells Jennifer to go to
Apolo beach in Florida but the message was sent from
Amsterdam.

This message was "from" someone saying the email was
from Alltel.net but it was from the same server in
Amsterdam. ( server 194.109.24.25 )

I use my old Neotrace program to do a really fast
whois & arin search & 95% or better of my spam comes
from China and Korea with a smattering of Amsterdam
like these.

But... I just returned after 5 days of being away from
the computer. There were 6 spam waiting for me to
see mis-identified as ham and 247 were listed as spam
or unsure & I have my spam & unsure going to their
own separate folders. Thank God I didn't have to wade
through those 247 as they were filtered out before
Pegasus showed what's new in the new mail folder!

Thanks again Spambayes!!!

Gary