[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 31 00:43:01 CEST 2006

> I use Outlook "Express".  Will SpamBayes work for me?

See FAQ 2.1:

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlook-express>

> Also, my "Hotmail account" is funneled into "Outlook".  Will this
> program stop spam from "Hotmail"?

If you mean Outlook, then yes.  If you mean Outlook Express, then it
depends how you are retrieving the Hotmail mail.  If you are doing it
via POP3 (e.g. with one of the utilities that provides access to
Hotmail via POP3) then yes.  If you are doing it through HTTP, then no.

=Tony.Meyer