[Spambayes] Direct access to database

Hans Mabelis hans at mabelis.nl
Wed May 31 11:43:57 CEST 2006

Hi, I'm a new user of Spambayes.
As a linguist, I find it very exciting. The interface of the pop-server version actually shows me
the "spamminess" of each word I ask for; wow!
However - being thus enticed, I want more. I would like to directly see the spambayes database; for
instance to see a listing of words; to pick out the most spammy as well as the most hammy terms,
etc. Is there a way to do that? Is there, for instance, an odbc driver available somewhere? Or is
it even possible to use a different database system?
Or did I miss something and can it even be done with the spambayes program itself?
Hans