[Spambayes] Junk mail marked as read - letter icon still shows in system tray

MENHINICK Design Ltd menhinick at xtra.co.nz
Wed Nov 1 20:41:55 CET 2006

Hi,

I seem to have a small glitch? in my Spambayes installtion?

The filter seems to be working extremely well but I have ticked options for
all 'Spam' and 'Junk Suspects' to be marked as read. The junk mail is
'un-bolded' which appears to be marked as read but the letter icon still
appears in the system tray; is this the intended action?? I was hoping that
marking spam as read would not still bring 'spam' to my attention.

WinXP Pro SP2
Outlook 2000 SP3

Regards
Mike