[Spambayes] Use of spambyes with any other mail package than outlook express

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Nov 3 03:53:55 CET 2006

    Colin> I'll try again and try to respond to Skip's question in some
    Colin> days.  Meanwhile, I'm happy with the crude Firefox filter which
    Colin> has produced not false positives so far.  The filter picks up
    Colin> messages with "image/gif".

When you have the time to report back, let us know which SpamBayes
application you're using (probably sb_server.py or sb_imapfilter.py), what
version of SpamBayes you're using (1.0.4, 1.1a2 and 1.1a3 are the most
recent ones), what your settings are (default perhaps?) and what the
composition of your training database is (number of ham, number of spam, how
long have you been gathering mails?).

Thx,

Skip