[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: can't load Spambayes

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Nov 4 05:52:21 CET 2006

    rcharmoz> I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0.4 (March 2005)
    rcharmoz> (binary), with version 2.3.5 (#62, Feb 8 2005, 16:23:02) [MSC
    rcharmoz> v.1200 32 bit (Intel)] of Python; my operating system is
    rcharmoz> Windows 5.1.2600.2 (Service Pack 2).  I have trained 0 ham and
    rcharmoz> 1 spam.

    rcharmoz> The problem I am having is that I cannot make it work with
    rcharmoz> outlook. I go to the configuration section, and load in all
    rcharmoz> the arameters, but it does absolutely nothing

Outlook or Outlook Express?  For Outlook there is a plugin.  You don't need
to use the POP3 proxy.  In fact, I've not heard of anyone using the POP3
proxy in preference to the plugin.

Skip