[Spambayes] Spambayes problem

Jesús Arribas jarribas at bioingenieria.es
Tue Nov 7 16:19:27 CET 2006

Spambayes doesn't work with Outlook 2003 rules.

My rules are "IF the email is for the account A move it to the folder B"
because I  have to manage several email accounts.

If I disable my Outlook 2003 rules the Spambayes works perfectly and all my
span is removed and moved to my Junk Email folder.

If I enable my Outlook 2003 rules the emails are not moved to my Junk Email
folder.

If I use the utility Filtering Messages ---> Start Now, all my spam messages
not moved are correctly moved to my Junk Email folder.

All of this happens regardless I configure the Background filtering, I have
tried all the positions of the timers and the problem goes on.

So, What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Jesús Arribas Calonge
Departamento I+D