[Spambayes] good karma or not?

Peter Bishop bishop at aeroprise.com
Tue Nov 7 19:59:32 CET 2006

I would like to get some good karma.

I am fairly new to SpamBayes, but as CTO of my company, I had designed an
approach to spam, and asked my field support manager to start implementing
it, when he told me he was already using SpamBayes with great success.  Your
approach was very similar to the approach I had designed, and so I
investigated your software over the course of a couple of days, and I love
it!  I am now recommending SpamBayes as our corporate answer to spam, and
providing some guidance within the company to employees who want to use it.

I have also started tentatively answering some of the questions on this
list, but I notice that the emails go directly to the person asking the
question.  Does anyone know how many answers each question gets, and how
good they all are?  Should I keep doing this, or are others giving much
better advice?

Peter Bishop
Aeroprise, Inc.
Take advantage of the Aeroprise Enterprise Discovery and Personalization
System for both Smart Clients and standard browsers available only with the
Aeroprise Mobile Gateway.