[Spambayes] good karma or not?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Nov 7 20:35:17 CET 2006

    Peter> I have also started tentatively answering some of the questions
    Peter> on this list, but I notice that the emails go directly to the
    Peter> person asking the question.  Does anyone know how many answers
    Peter> each question gets, and how good they all are?  Should I keep
    Peter> doing this, or are others giving much better advice?

Peter,

Generally speaking, a "reply all" is appropriate when answering questions
which were posted to the list.  The list is set up to not munge the Reply-To
header, for several good reasons:

    http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html

So, keep on answering questions.  The good karma will continue to flow.  I
have no idea how good the questions or the answers are.

Skip