[Spambayes] OOPS!

Peter Bishop bishop at aeroprise.com
Thu Nov 9 23:26:42 CET 2006

My Outlook client, in my Spam Certain folder has a command labelled:
Recover from Spam
This command puts the mail back in the inbox, and trains that it is not spam
(these actions are specified in the SpamBayes->SpamBayes
Manager->Training->Incremental Training section of the SpamBayes manager.

Peter Bishop
Aeroprise, Inc.
Take advantage of the Aeroprise Enterprise Discovery and Personalization
System for both Smart Clients and standard browsers available only with the
Aeroprise Mobile Gateway.