[Spambayes] Reeor messageiunder MS outlook

Kerry Otto kotto at xtra.co.nz
Fri Nov 10 22:27:13 CET 2006

Your product was recommended on a Talk back program with Newstalk ZB based
out of Auckland New Zealand. I was getting a lot of spam (penny stocks,
adult products, prescriptions, situation vacant our of Greece etc.

I have loaded the product but have a problem when I first turn on the
computor and access MS Outlook for emails with the error message as per
attached. It seems to get through when started in safe mode which is the
option but it takes a lot longer to load. I have not sent Microsoft an error
report.

Can you help?

Kind Regards
Kerry Otto