[Spambayes] Outlook plug-in problem

Ian Colvard ian at ninprodata.com
Tue Nov 14 02:11:26 CET 2006

Hello

 I have had Spambayes for a few years and we use it at work. We had the
exchange server die and when we gat a new one we had to retrain
everyone's filters. All went well tell I got to one computer. The
training wasn't working because it said the program wasn't installed. So
I uninstalled the program and then downloaded the newest version and
installed it, but when I open Outlook 2003 it doesn't show up at al.

I don't know how to make it show up inside Outlook. Any input would be
appreciated.

Ian Colvard