[Spambayes] troubleshoot

Peter Bishop bishop at aeroprise.com
Mon Nov 20 21:02:59 CET 2006

Ariel,

Just bring up your Command Prompt application (Should be somewhere in
Accessories)
Then just type in the command, and that will execute it.

In the bad old days, all programs were invoked in this manner.  It is easier
for programmers to provide unusual miscellaneous functions packaged this
way, so there are a few SpamBayes things (especially in configuration) that
need to be dealt with this way.  Improving the GUI on these things is just a
matter of a little more programmer time.  Anyone want to help out?
Peter Bishop
Aeroprise, Inc.
Take advantage of the Aeroprise Enterprise Discovery and Personalization
System for both Smart Clients and standard browsers available only with the
Aeroprise Mobile Gateway.
  _____