[Spambayes] white list

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Tue Nov 21 08:52:53 CET 2006

On Tue, November 21, 2006 6:15, Shakuhachi Flutes said:
> Dear Sirs/ Madams,
> Thank you for your programme.
> This may be a dumb question but how do we link your programme (used with
> Outlook) to the Contact database?
> Our first "Spam" was from someone in our Contact list and I cannot see a
> way
> to form a "Safe Sender" list or "Whitelist"

First, read this FAQ:
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#id72

Second, have you tried training that message as "recover from spam"?
That usually works just as good as a "whitelist".
Next time you get a message from that person, it won't be spam. Or at
least the spam score will decrease.
It helps if you show the spam score in Outlook. See
http://www.entrian.com/sbwiki/OutlookPlugin

--
Amedee Van Gasse