[Spambayes] Telling SpamBayes a certain sender is OK

Seidman, David (OCTO) David.Seidman at dc.gov
Tue Nov 21 20:07:14 CET 2006

I get messages from Metro Alert on request, which I often delete after
reading because there can be several of them when a subway line is
experiencing trouble.  I want to see them, but the SpamBayes Outlook plug-in
is convinced they are spam, even though I have never moved them into the
Spam folder.  How do I tell it that any message from Metro Alert should be
left in the Inbox?  I am using the current version of SpamBayes, and I have
attached the clues file for one of the Metro Alert messages that was rated
at 99%.

David R. Seidman
Program Management Office
Office of the Chief Technology Officer