[Spambayes] Outlook 2000 Toolbar Buttons Not Working

Rowan rowan at sylvester-bradley.org
Mon Nov 27 11:03:58 CET 2006

I'm using SpamBayes with Outlook 2000. The Delete as Spam and Recover from
Spam buttons on the toolbar very rarely work (sometimes they work just a
couple of times after a restart, but then they stop working). This is making
SpamBayes pretty well useless for me, since I can't recover mail from the
Junk Suspects folder, therefore SpamBayes never learns not to junk the
messages I want. I'm on the point of giving up and looking for another spam
filter. This forum seems to have loads of mesages from people suffering with
the same problem. Before I finally give up on SpamBayes, has anyone got a
solution for this problem? Is anyone working on a solution? Does anyone
understand what the problem is?

Thanks - Rowan