[Spambayes] spambayes installing

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Nov 29 14:37:04 CET 2006

58141).

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Pavel Strnad
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 7:28 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] spambayes installing

Hi dear,
I have problem with downloading the secound necessity "Mark Hammond's
pywin32 extensions
<http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html> . Choose
the version which corresponds to the version of Python you downloaded".
Please help me. I have downloaded latest Python Installer (ver 2.5) and
SpamBayes 1.1a3

thanks

best regards

Pavel