[Spambayes] uninstall spambayes

Nancy Darling ndarling at verizon.net
Fri Oct 13 14:36:03 CEST 2006

Clear DayPlease, please help!

I have been trying to uninstall SpamBayes for several hours, with no success.  I installed version 1.0.4, and I used the Add/Remove programs option in the control panel to uninstall it.  After removal, I got a message "some elements not removed; can be done manually."  I did a search for Spambaye files (there are many left on my computer), and attempted to delete them.  Got a message "cannot delete file; cannot read from the source file or disk."  I also get a message saying that the program is running and must be shut down, but I have been unable to find where it is running.  My tray icon is "off".

Thank you for any assistance you can give me.
Nancy Darling