[Spambayes] FW: SpamBayes

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Sat Oct 14 21:53:01 CEST 2006

Op za, 14-10-2006 te 19:53 +0100, schreef emu:

> As to your mailing list - I joined so as to be able to send you questions,
> can I get off the list for receiving other people's queries?

It's not my mailing list, I am only subscribed, just like you.

You cannot choose to only receive only the answers for your own queries:
it's all or nothing.
My suggestion: make a filter in Outlook that moves any message with
"Spambayes" in the subject to a separate spambayes folder.

> Thank you  (PS was the language Dutch?  I know schreef is a Germanic
> derivative but don't know any other Germanic languages)

Yes, it's Dutch. Hint: my email address ends with .be. That's
Belgium. :)

--
Amedee Van Gasse
amedee at amedee.be