[Spambayes] Unwanted stock solicitations

Seth Goodman sethg at goodmanassociates.com
Wed Oct 18 11:41:05 CEST 2006

skip at pobox.com wrote on Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:21 PM -0500:

> Calvin> I'm running XP Pro and my release is the 1.1a3 release.
> Calvin> It just isn't picking up the info it needs.
>
> Can you be more specific about not "picking up the info it needs"?  I
> believe there is an ocrad.exe file in the Windows installer.  Does it
> wind up somewhere on your PATH?  Do you have PIL installed?

Other issues:  PIL is not there, and no x-image_size or x-crack_images
in [tokenizer] section of ini file.  I installed Python2.4.4c1,
installed PIL 1.1.5 for python 2.4, added the four configuration lines
you mentioned in another thread to the [tokenizer] section of the ini
file and added the spambayes and python directories to the system path.
Unfortunately, it still doesn't generate tokens from gif's.  Perhaps
there is an issue with spambayes using python24.dll while ocrad uses the
full python2.4?

--
Seth Goodman