[Spambayes] Unwanted stock solicitations

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Oct 18 21:10:54 CEST 2006

I don't have a lot of time at the moment.  Let's work on the most basic
stuff.
    >> Running it like this
    >>
    >> ocrad -2 < spam.pnm
    >>
    >> on my Mac gives me this gibberish on standard output:
    >>
    >> ___AllE_llO_ ALL DA_ IRADER_ A_D |__E_IOR____

    Seth> [...]

    Seth> Downloading the sample image file and running ocrad from the
    Seth> command line gives:

    Seth>    ocrad: end-of-file reading pnm file.

This being windows I wonder if this isn't a better incantation:

    ocrad -2 spam.pnm

that is, skip the input redirection and put the file name on the command
line.  If that works, we can adjust and move on.  If not, there are more
basic problems to work out.

Thx,

Skip