[Spambayes] SpamBayes on Office12/Vista

Aaron Hawryluk webmaster at calgarysun.com
Thu Oct 19 23:26:35 CEST 2006

Anyone got any suggestions for getting SpamBayes functioning on
Office12/Vista? It worked fine after the install, but after a reboot it
can't seem to get itself underway.  There was a permissions problem with the
db, fixed that, now I'm getting some errors I don't recognize.

I posted a bug (well, technically since vista is beta, it's not a severe
bug) on the bugzilla for spambayes.  I'm trying to read back through the
code, but a) my python's pretty amateurish (now, if this were Perl.), and b)
I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Aaron Hawryluk

Webmaster, The Calgary Sun

webmaster at calgarysun.com