[Spambayes] SpamBayes feedback

Scott scotthaggard at cox.net
Fri Oct 20 21:21:02 CEST 2006

Hi Skip,

Thanks for your quick response. I would have to say it's in the neighborhood
of 500-600 hams that I've had it train on. It has 90/15 for thresholds. I
never changed the thresholds, nor have I played around with those numbers. I
just didn't know know enough to have any idea what to change them to. Do you
recommend some other settings? I would definitely be willing to change those
for better results, however, as of late I have been seeing improvement.

-scott