[Spambayes] We'd like to introduce ourselves!

buddynumber30 at gmail.com buddynumber30 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 07:39:20 CEST 2006

Oh, so you're wondering about the album? It's full-length, 11 tracks;  music the likes of which you've not heard before. This is a concept  album that is both powerfully raw rock and eloquently profound  classical music at once. You will listen as our modern world collides  with an age past, as the ghosts of composers long dead are resurrected to match orchestra with raging electric guitars, to pit the furious bowing of a violinist against the impassioned outpouring of a rock band.
Don't worry, we still deliver songs with infectious choruses and  memorable hooks. But if you're after music with more substance, with  more depth and impact - and if you long for music that is,  stylistically, entirely original: you need <a href="http://www.galtmusic.com/Order.html">this CD</a>.
We are so happy to meet you and hope you have a free minute to <a href="http://www.myspace.com/GaltMusic">check us out</a>.
All our best,
Galt Aureus
www.galtmusic.com