[Spambayes] Spambayes is not responding

Al Andzik al at rtlogic.com
Tue Oct 24 23:19:00 CEST 2006

I'm having the same problem as tracker item:

[1577788 ] Spambayes is not responding

Spambayes is not responding

Running XP pro SP2 with Outlook 2003 SP2

The "Delete as spam" and SPamBayes" menu items are
present but inactive. (SpamBayes release 1.0.4). I've been
running SpamBayes for well over 5 years and one year on this computer
without any
trouble, but now, clicking on either of the menu
buttons does nothing; no movement of messages to Spam
folder, no menu options displayed. I've tried
uninstalling SB and reinstalling without success. After uninstalling, the
menu buttons are still present in Outlook as well.

After each uninstall the log file reads:

Unregistered: SpamBayes.OutlookAddin

After each reinstall the log file reads:

Registered: SpamBayes.OutlookAddin

Registration complete.