[Spambayes] not work correctly

Roland Hordos rolandhordos at tundraeng.com
Wed Oct 25 19:14:05 CEST 2006

It sounds like it thinks your Inbox is the Junk or possibly Junk
Suspects folder.  Run the configuration wizard and ensure the folders
are unique.  To troubleshoot, you could rename the .ini file in the
SpamBayes Application Data folder (C:\Documents and Settings\your user
name\Application Data\SpamBayes\your outlook profile name.ini).  It
contains the folder id mappings.  SpamBayes will re-create it if the
configuration wizard runs correctly.

Hope this helps.

Roland;