[Spambayes] (no subject)

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Oct 27 19:04:49 CEST 2006

It's straightforward: just train on any future messages that SpamBayes
classifies incorrectly. Assuming you're using Outlook, select each
incorrectly classified message, then click "Not Spam" (or "Recover From
Spam," depending on the version of SpamBayes). Sooner or later SpamBayes
will begin to classify these messages correctly.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of mamay at borgwarner.com
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 9:24 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] (no subject)

I have a couple of people that send me e-mail that is automatically
filtered.   I might have accidentally trained spambayes to treat these
people's e-mails as spam.  How can I change the settings so some
addresses can be removed from being treated as spam?

Thanks,
Marek

Marek W. May

Plant Manager - Sallisaw, OK