[Spambayes] Enroll your card with Verify By Visa program

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Sep 8 17:51:09 CEST 2006

Somehow your message went to the mailing list for SpamBayes, a spam
e-mail filtering program. It seems unlikely that this is what you
intended or that anyone who subscribes to this list can help you out.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Jdmiller1269 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:33 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Enroll your card with Verify By Visa program

I would like to know how to get my card in rolled by verify by visa.  My
card is with Broad way bank and they said that they don't have anything
to do with verify by visa.  Is there a number I can call to enroll my
card because I am having a lot of trouble doing it over the web.  I
would like to be able to transfer money into my netspend account.