[Spambayes] Incredimail

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Mon Sep 11 20:17:40 CEST 2006

There's a high degree of overlap between that and the tutorial I found,
which is encouraging.  I'm not quite sure why the one I found wanted
FreePOPs installed; it seems unnecessary.  Uniserve's tutorial is short
and to the point.

Anyway, I hope ebritt at westnet.com.au will give it a try and let us all
know how it goes.  It sure would be nice to be able to point Incredimail
users to a FAQ.

Skip, I'm at work, in my mild-mannered reporter disguise.  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Eric Johnson
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 1:30 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: Re: [Spambayes] Incredimail

I've been wondering about Incredimail myself, since my father-in-law
uses
it.  I really wish he would stop...

Anyway, I was looking around and I found this tutorial setup for
Uniserve
customers setting up their email with Incredimail.

http://www.uniserve.com/?page=support/email/incredimail

It appears that Incredimail uses standard POP3 and SMTP settings just
like
everyone else, so Spambayes should work fine setup as a proxy...

Helpful?
Eric