[Spambayes] Incredimail

Tim Stone tim at aterraform.com
Tue Sep 12 01:06:35 CEST 2006

iirc, the problem with incredimail was, at least at one time, that it
doesn't expose the functions necessary to redirect the client to
localhost.  If it did that, then their prog would be able to client any
pop3 account, and they didn't want to be in that business.  Maybe that's
changed, but then if it has, Incredimail wouldn't be so incredi, now
would it?  <wink>