[Spambayes] Spambayes crashes my Outlook

Roland Hordos rolandhordos at tundraeng.com
Thu Sep 14 19:10:49 CEST 2006

Hi David,

I'm curious about which MAPI connectors you may be using?  I had a
similar problem show up for me, using the CommuniGate MAPI connector.
As it turned out, the SpamBayes code where the error was caused appeared
to be just fine -- the call out to the MAPI system was returning 2
stores instead of 1 and Outlook would crash each time it tried to access
the second store.  I modified the SpamBayes source to work around it
successfully.  I'm not sure if you're inclined to get under the hood of
it, but it might help the SpamBayes group to know the details of your
Outlook environment.

Roland;