[Spambayes] recover Unsurefolder

malte Petatz mpetatz at phreekz.de
Fri Sep 15 18:58:35 CEST 2006

Hello, after installing spambayes i created two folders. One for Spam
and one for unsure mails. After a few days and lots of messages later i
wanted to clear my Unsure-folder and unfortunately deleted the hole
folder. After that i restarted outlook ,i saw two incoming mails which
were going straight into that “cleared” Unsurefolder.
Now i wanna know is there a way to recover that folder ´cos  i need that
two mails and spam bayes puts them  where once was that Unsurefolder.
Hopefully you understand my problem. Thanx malz