[Spambayes] spambayes won't install

Cornerstone Baptist Church cbchurch at erols.com
Tue Sep 19 15:07:02 CEST 2006

I had to reinstall SpamBayes today and it won't work.
(last week I had to reset my computer to the original factory settings and
as a result had to reload all my programs on my computer)
Previously, SpamBayes worked beautifully.
I run Outlook 2000.

Today I reinstalled SpamBayes and when it gets to the end of the
installation process, I get a error sound from my computer, like it wasn't
able to finish installing. But it doesn't give me any sort of error message.
It just closes out.

So, I opened Outlook hoping to get the SpamBayes wizard, but nothing
happens.  I read your troublshooting guide and your online list of bugs that
were fixed and didn't see anything that would help me (but it is early in
the day, and I might be missing something!).

My log file is empty (attached)

Thanks for your time,
andrea