[Spambayes] Spambayes stops filtering

Philip Lee Philip.Lee at gov.ab.ca
Tue Sep 26 19:37:41 CEST 2006

Hi there,

We have few users installing Spambayes and using it for weeks and it is
great. Then it stops filtering. I tried to uninstall it and install it
back. Did not work.

When I uninstall it in add/remove program, it did not completely
uninstall. The spambayes icons still appear in Outlook.

Thanks,

Philip Lee

Desktop Support Analyst

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.