[Spambayes] message rules

Andrew Russell andrew at cvmgroup.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 09:28:17 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I have recently installed Spambayes on my machine. I am running windows
2000 professional and using outlook 2000 as my email client. I am having
difficulty with just one aspect of my spambayes setup, that being where
I have filtering for message rules. It appears that any message that
meets the requirements of my message rule avoids the attention on
spambayes. This seems to me like too simple a problem for there not to
be a solution. Can anyone let me know what it might be.

Many thanks

Andy