[Spambayes] what do i do with the infected file?

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Thu Sep 28 14:28:16 CEST 2006

SpamBayes looks for spam, not viruses. You should have a separate
antivirus program. If you do (and it's good), no viruses will reach your
inbox, so it's OK for Outlook to open them.

I imagine you have messages displayed automatically in a reading pane.
You can turn this off, in which case messages will only display (in a
new window) when you double-click the subject. With Outlook 2003, select
View > Reading Pane > Off from the menu. (The process may or may not be
the same with other versions of Outlook.)

To directly answer the question to actually asked: I delete spam
permanently. I sometimes look over the subjects and senders first to be
sure there aren't any messages that were misclassified.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Clare
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:41 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] what do i do with the infected file?

Hello,

What do I do with the infected file? Do I delete them? Utlook opens them
automatically if you select them to delete.

Clare McHugh Von Stieglitz

Senior Case Manager

Juvenile Justice Diversion Program - YWCA

0413790442

The email message and any attachments are confidential.  The information
contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential
information and may also be the subject of client -  professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and
prohibited.This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright.
No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written permission of the copyright owner. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and
delete the message from your system. The YWCA of Darwin inc. respects
your privacy.